|“||They're teenagers; they're all suspicious.||”|
Season 1, Episode 11
October 20, 2015
Witch Hunt is the eleventh episode W.I.T.s Academy.
The mysterious intruder reveals himself to be Leopold Archer, Luke's uncle; Andi reconsiders dating Luke after his wits tell her that they were the reason he was trying to woo her; Andi finds the perfect object to make her shield triumph beyond the rest with her amulet.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Michael St. Pierre as Leopold Archer
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- The mysterious intruder is revealed to be Luke's uncle, Leopold Archer.
- Andi agrees to go on a date with Luke.
- Andi puts her Guardian amulet on her shield.
- The shield is shown to look like a shark, a clear reference to Andi's time being a part of the Iridium Sharks Swimming Team back in Every Witch Way.
- Sean and Gracie admit they used a wooing spell on Luke.
- Leopold is upset that Luke is friends with someone who wants to be the Chosen One's guardian, and worse, is attracted to her.
- The phrase "we shall forever be guardians" is used again.
- Ruby gets hit by her own docile spell and turns nice.
- Luke misses his date with Andi.
- Leopold calls Agememnon "Mike," to which Agememnon replies, "Be careful, we do not want to confuse the students."
|Emily (confused): What are you doing?|
|Andi (hiding under the table): Hiding from Luke; he's trying to woo me into going out with him. What if he tries serenading me with a romantic song or something?|
|Ethan (amused): That would be so embarrassing.|
|Emily: Hey, Luke! Andi's over here.|
|Andi (to Luke): Hey, sorry, uh lost a contact lens.|
|Ethan (actually concerned): Oh no, did you find it?|
|Luke (quietly): Hey, Andi, I'm really sorry about yesterday, but you have to understand. The flowers and all that stuff, it wasn't me.|
|Andi: Sure looked like you, but then again, my eyesight is pretty bad.|
|Leo Archer (interviewing students): So, I hear you're knew to the academy. Where were you living before huh? *laughs, then becomes serious* In Limbo?|
|Jessie: No, in my dad's house; it's complicated.|
|Leo Archer: Have you ever used, a forbidden spell?|
|Ruby: How could I, I don't have any powers.|
|Leo Archer: What's you favorite subject?|
|Luke (whispering): Is this part of your secret mission?|
|Leo Archer (in a low voice): Have you ever broken any rules?|
|Sean: Let's see..*starts counting*|
|Leo Archer: When did you say you started at the academy?|
|Ben (scared): Am I in trouble?!|
|Leo Archer: What's you favorite color?|
|Gracie (sassy): You ask a lot of questions mister!|
|Leo Archer: Where did you steal that necklace?|
|Kim: I didn't steal it, I made it. Look, it's a little tiny flashlight!|
| Leo Archer: Do you have any secrets?
Leo Archer: Oh great; I'll see you in class.
|Andi (walking up to Luke): You call that a guardian's shield? It kinda looks like a kitchen tray from the cafeteria; you know, I think there's still some pizza sauce on it.|
|Luke: Now you wanna talk? The Preliminary Shield tests start at any moment.|
|Andi: There's nothing to say. *pause* You really surprised me when you asked me to go out, you know. *Luke puts his head down* And, I love surprises! You know, like in Zombie Apocalypse 3, when the giant zombie spider jumps out at your face! *nervously laughs* Awesome surprise!|
|Luke: I don't play those type of games.|
|Andi: I know you don't.|
|Ruby (walking up to Andi): Emily told me what happened.|
|Andi (saddened): Look, now's really not the time.|
|Ruby (sarcastically): Oh, I'm sorry. When would be a good time to discuss that you put my WITS in danger?|
|Andi: Oh, that. Ethan thought it was cool.|
|Ruby (exploding): Ethan thinks earthquakes are cool, and nosebleeds, and explosions!|
|Andi: Kid's got taste I'll give him that.|
|Ruby: I was gonna take my time, but I am done with you, Andi Cruz. I'm not gonna fight you anymore.|
|Andi (sarcastically): You're not? Aww, but I was just getting into it!|
|Ruby: NO. I'm gonna make you docile, sweet, easy to control.|
|Andi: Yeah, how you gonna do that? One of your little spells? Please! Your little magic bluff didn't work the first time what makes you think- *sees Ruby do her spell casting move* Okay so I see you worked on your act.|
The image gallery for Witch Hunt may be viewed here.