|“||Ugh! Evil never sleeps.||”|
Season 1, Episode 2
October 6, 2015
The Jinx is the second episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Bianca Matthews as Samantha
- Samantha and her WITS help get Jessie out of the portal she created.
- The students complete their first test.
- Samantha gets expelled.
- Ruby gets powers from a magical sap from a place Ethan sent her to.
- Ruby begins a rumor about Andi being a jinx.
- Jessie has trouble with the next challenge and won't cooperate.
- Kim is Andi's new roommate.
- It's revealed that Cameron has a crush on Ruby.
- Mia is mentioned in this episode, though not by name.
- Ethan and Emily help Ruby by casting spells to make people think it is Andi.
- Ben begins hanging out with Luke and his team.
- Andi admits that she believes Jessie will be a great witch, which is accidently broadcasted throughtout the whole school, after the monitor is left on.
|Agamemnon (seeing Andi come into his office): Miss Cruz I know what you are going to say so you can toddle right back up those stairs.|
|Andi: I don't understand why Samantha has to be expelled.|
|Agamemnon: You know the rules, and they knew the rules.|
|Andi: We would've been hurled into some kind of future vortex if it wasn't for Samantha and her WITS. Can you deduct points for me?|
|Agamemnon (appalled): Absolutely not! Your students completed the spell they were assigned, for the most part; it would be unfair to them.|
|Andi (stressing): I'm trying to find some kind of middle ground-|
|Agamemnon (cutting her off and raising his voice): There is no middle ground. Samantha and her WITs shows incredible bravery, but unfortunately their destiny does not involve this academy.|
|Andi (yelling): But that's not fair!!|
|Agamemnon: SOMETIMES DESTINY IS NOT. Maybe the next time you foolishly let a spell get out of control, you'll remember this. As a guardian, your actions have consequences.|
|Ruby (innocently): You wanted to see me?|
|Cameron (entering her room): I did? I mean I did! Yes! Earlier today, Ethan was, left unattended, and was obviously using unwieldy magic to-|
|Ruby: I'm sorry, it's just my other WIT, Emily, had a bit of a tummy ache, so I had to take her to the nurse.|
|Cameron (touched): How kind, and maternal of you.|
|Ruby (playing along): They're my little responsibilities!|
|Cameron: Well, if you just, tell Ethan to be a, tad bit more careful, I'd really appreciate it.|
|Ruby: Of course. So, enough about them, let's talk about you!|
|Cameron (clearly nervous): Me?! Well I'm just preparing for the beginning of the year Guardian dinner. *serious* You're coming, right?|
|Ruby: I don't know. Will Andi be there?|
|Cameron: Probably. *steps towards her* What's wrong?|
|Ruby: They say she's a, oh forget it. *turns away from him.|
|Cameron: No, tell me!|
|Ruby: They say she's a jinx. What if something bad happens?! *she hugs him*|
|Cameron (ecstatic): *whispers* I'll protect you. *normal voice volume* Besides, the guardian cake is amazing, it's Agamemnon's favorite. *Ruby struggles with releasing herself from the hug*|
|Ruby (flirty): Then I wouldn't miss it for the world.|
|Luke: Nice speech; hope it helps.|
|Andi: What speech?|
|Kim (walking up to them): The whole academy heard you sing Jessie's praises at Agamemnon's office.|
|Andi (a bit aggravated): Is that why they're whispering this time.|
|Luke: Nah, most of them still think you're a jinx.|
The image gallery for The Jinx may be viewed here.