|“||Did he say beautiful smile?||”|
Season 1, Episode 17
October 28, 2015
On Trial is the seventeenth episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- Agamemnon gives Andi until the end of the day to prove her innocence.
- Andi, Ben and Jessie discover from Ethan that Ruby has been taking sap from the Dyad tree.
- Andi, Ben and Jessie sneak into Ruby's room to look for the Dyad sap, but discover Ruby hid it somewhere else.
- Everyone begins to train for Magic Melee.
- Finally having enough of Ruby, Luke stands up to her saying he is tired of her lying, cheating and scheming, while also revealing he intends to come for her in the Magic Melee.
- Sean and Emily get into a fight.
- Cameron and Agamemnon begin preparing for the Magic Melee.
- Luke confirms to Agamemnon that he helped Andi escape from the Bad Ream and reveals his beliefs that Ruby is responsible for sending Andi and his uncle there.
- Luke begins to find evidence to prove that Andi is innocent.
- Jessie spies on Ruby.
- Kim is shown to become very serious in training for the Melee.
- Kim refuses to help Andi.
- Andi is proven innocent.
- An Alibi Spell is used where it shows where Andi was during the time of the crime.
- Ruby's team are no longer allowed to participate in the Magic Melee.
- Ruby refuses to give Emily anymore sap.
- Ethan offers to get more from sap the Dyad Tree for Emily.
- Ethan transports to the Dyad Tree Chamber, but is unable to teleport back.
The image gallery for On Trial may be viewed here.