|“||Cute and feisty, I like it!||”|
|Nickname|| Landi |
|Intimacy Level|| Dating |
|Started Dating||It Must Be Magic - Present|
- They first meet when Luke stops her from sitting on the bench in the Atrium, saying it's taken by him.
- She agrees, but he retorts saying he doesn't she her name on it. She snaps at him and says she doesn't see his butt on it.
- He calls her cute and feisty, which she seems to take offense to.
- When she says she just got here, he makes a snarky comment about her being a year behind.
- When Luke tells his team that their names will look great at the top of the board, Andi tells him it would, under her team's names.
- Luke jokingly calls her team Team So Lame-O.
- She, angry, calls him Preppy for the first time.
- Luke tells her about his family's legacy of being guardians to every Chosen One.
- They formally meet and realize they both want to become the Chosen One's guardian.
- Luke tell Andi that him and Lily are cousins.
- Luke tells Andi that she gave a nice speech and hope that it helps.
- He also tells her that people are still whispering because they are still thinking that Andi is a jinx.
- Luke doesn't say or believe that Andi is a jinx.
- Luke teases Andi about her WITS.
- Andi tells him to drop the attitude, cover the zit on his forehead, and hold her smothie while they go train.
- And also tells him to stop stealing Ben.
- Andi brings her WITS outside to pratice to use some of Lukes techniques.
- Andi admits that her team can learn soomething from him.
- Andi tells them to keep going with their training, not wanting to stop them.
- Luke insists it's fine, saying they warm up before practicing.
- Andi says her team does to, and Jessie and Ben go along with it.
- Andi's team copies Luke's team's moves.
- Andi insist they try the handstand, hich causes Ben to hurt his wrist.
- Andi tells Luke that Ben is fine when he comes over.
- Luke feels responsible about what happened to Ben.
- Luke finds Andi at the tree and asks how he is, and Andi says Ben's a tough kid.
- Luke goes to Andi apologizing about Ben's wrist.
- Andi says it's her reponsibility, since Ben is her WIT.
- He tells her that she is tough, but she doesn't have to be tough all the time for him.
- Luke tells Andi that he doesn't want to win when she is disqualified.
- She tells him back that he already has won like that.
- Luke tells Andi that her plan of getting Jessie's powers back backfired.
- Andi convinces Luke to use one of his spell amplifier chargers to help Ruby's wits.
- Luke looks at Andi before leaving the Training Room.
- Luke helps Andi when Coach Foiler tries to cast a spell on her.
- Luke invites Andi to train outside the academy.
- They realized they're late for curfew and are locked out of the academy. Andi realizes that they're both afraid of the dark
- Luke suggests creating a fire to stay warm.
- It is revealed that they both have a fear of the dark.
- They get scared after hearing something in the bushes, but it is just an armadillo.
- He apologized for overeating.
- They hear a roar and yell in unison.
- Luke and Andi hug out of fear before being transported into Agamemnon's office.
- They both get detention in the library for breaking curfew.
- Luke and Andi train in the library together.
- Andi again says she will break his family's legacy when he again tells her about it.
- Luke sits close to Andi when showing her a book about his uncle.
- Andi is shocked to find out his uncle was guardian to the Principal.
- Luke is nervous when talking to Andi and prepares what to say to her.
- Luke offers to carry Andi's books, buy her a lemonade, and walk her to her dorm.
- Luke tells Andi that they should go out for lunch sometime.
- Andi declines, saying she already ate, and escorts him out.
- Luke tries again to ask Andi out, but she invited him for smoothies with Jessie and Ben.
- After seeing the guardian tool that will be rewarded to the winner, Andi remarks that it's too much bling for Luke, and retorts by saying he could pull it off.
- Luke seems worried when they call her name and she's no where to be found.
- Luke tells her his training must have paid off and congratulates her on winning the race and beating the academy record.
- He think she runs to hug him but is disappointed to see she hugged Jessie and Ben.
- Andi confesses that she use the Hex to reverse the spell Ruby put on her before the final.
- Luke is intrigued that Andi would tell him the truth.
- He smiles after Andi tells him the truth about the Fitness Final.
- Luke asks Andi on a date.
- Andi (at first) thinks he's joking, but he insists he's serious.
- She tells him they're not "go out material", as she thinks of him like an irritating cousin at Thanksgiving who eats all the paste.
- After Andi turns him down, he vows that she will go out with him.
- The next day, they share an awkward look.
- Luke tells his WITs what happened between him and Andi.
- Luke tries various things to woo Andi while under a spell.
- Luke puts flowers all over her bed.
- He dresses in coveralls and tries to fix an engine.
- Luke attempts to sing to Andi by playing a song on the guitar.
- Andi realizes that Luke is trying to woo her.
- When Luke brings her food, she takes it and slams the door in his face.
- Andi hides from Luke under the table, thinking he is still tring to woo her.
- Luke tries to explain that he was under a spell, but gets sidetracked after seeing his uncle.
- Luke again tries to explain his weird behavior but is interrupted by both Emily and his uncle.
- Andi finally meets Luke's uncle.
- Luke calls Andi his "friend."
- He brags about her breaking the obstacle course record because he helped her train.
- It is revealed that she believes Luke asking her out is part of a game.
- Andi finds out that Luke was put under a spell by Gracie and Sean.
- Andi finds out that Luke genuinely really likes her.
- Before shield testing, Andi walk up to him and makes fun of his shield.
- Luke is surprised she is talking to him again.
- She tells him he surprised her when he asked her out.
- Andi says yes to going out with Luke.
- Luke is shocked that Andi decided to go on a date with him.
- They begin to smile at each other.
- Luke asks if he'll see her later and asks to meet him at 4 o'clock under the tree. She says she'll be there.
- Not able to stop smiling at Andi, Cameron has to pull him into the gym.
- During testing Luke is sidetracked explaining his shield after Andi says yes to going on a date with him.
- Andi decides to wear something special when meeting Luke by the Dyad tree.
- Luke is upset that he misses meeting Andi after his uncle forces him to work on his shield as a priority.
- Andi now belives Luke stood her up intentionally.
- Luke tries to apologize to Andi.
- Andi ignores Luke.
- Luke again tries to explain why he didn't show up last night.
- Andi tells him they should be focusing on their training anyway.
- Luke tells Andi that she doesn't understand the pressure he's under to be the guardian to the Chosen One.
- Andi tells him to stop worrying about what everyone else wants you to be, and that the only pressure he should be under is to be himself.
- Luke tells his uncle that he and Andi "aren't anything more than friends."
- Luke seemed uncomfortable calling Andi his friend.
- Andi introduced Emma as Felicia to Luke.
- Andi and Luke "insult" each other in the library with Emma.
- Luke and Andi help heal the Dyad Tree.
- Luke looks at Andi after the healing ceremony while Andi and Emma hug.
- Emma tells Andi she is aware of her and Luke mutual feelings for each other.
- Luke talks to Wonky Andi.
- Luke opens up his feelings toward Wonky Andi.
- He believed Andi ran to Ruby intentionally, not wanting to talk to him. However, it was Wonky Andi, who likes Ruby's "shiny hair."
- Luke helps join a search party for Andi.
- Luke is worried about Andi safety.
- Luke is relieved that Wonky Andi wasn't the real Andi.
- Andi learns that it was Leopold's fault Luke stood her up.
- Luke helps rescues Andi from the Bad Realm.
- Luke and Andi immediately hug after she's rescued.
- Andi thanks Luke for everything.
- Luke tells her, "I'm Just Glad Your Okay."
- Luke becomes more protective of Andi.
- Luke is angry with what Ruby did to Andi.
- Luke says that Andi has a beautiful smile.
- Luke helps prove Andi is innocent.
- Luke tells Andi that he is always there for her.
- Andi thanks Luke for his help in saving her from the Bad Realm and helping her prove she was innocent.
- Luke is happy that Andi isn't expelled.
- Luke knows that Andi would never hurt the Dyad Tree.
- Ruby refers to Andi as Luke's girlfriend.
- Luke defends Andi from Ruby by promising to her that she will be the first one out.
- Andi and Luke fist bump for a "fair" game.
- Andi and Luke stare at one another deep in thought during the Melee.
- Andi accepts Luke's apology for not making their date and both plan another together.
- Luke tells Andi that he never wanted to cancel their date.
- Luke opens up to Andi and says "I'm being real".
- Luke is impressed that Andi won the Melee.
- Andi insists that she goes inside the tree since she doesn't want Luke to get hurt.
- Luke doesn't want Andi to put herself at risk by going into the tree, because he doesn't want anything to happen to her.
- Andi asks Luke if he'll lead the ceremony in healing the tree.
- During the entire ceremony Andi is staring at Luke.
- After the tree is healed Andi says Luke has a way with words. He then gets extremely nervous.
- After getting their medals Andi quickly runs up to Luke and taps his arm asking to talk to him about something very important.
- Luke says he still feels the same feelings for Andi when they first met.
- Andi is staring and smiling at Luke during the entire conversation.
- When Andi said something is missing, she was referring to not having Luke around.
- Andi says "It's something I've wanted to try but was too afraid to do", meaning she's had a crush on Luke for long while and wanted to kiss him.
- Andi reveals her true feelings towards Luke.
- Andi leans in and kisses Luke.
- Luke is smiling at Andi after they kiss.
Similarities and Differences
- They're are guardians in training.
- They both have strong feelings for each other.
- They both are protective of each other.
- Both want to be Emma's Guardian.
- They both are afraid of the dark.
- They're both each others pet peeves.
- They both are enemies with Ruby.
- Luke comes from a long line of guardians to the Chosen One, while Andi does not.
- Luke is a powerless wizard, and Andi is a human.
- Andi plays games like Zombie Apocalypse 3, while he does not.
- They become a couple in It Must Be Magic (episode).
- Luke thinks she is cute and has a beautiful smile.
- Andi calls him Preppy. (as a nickname)
- They both want to be the Chosen One's guardian.
This information is currently unknown.
- Round and Round - Selena Gomez
- Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
- Stutter - Maroon 5
- Let It Rain - JoJo
- Levels - Nick Jonas
- She's Not Afraid - One Direction
- I'm Into You - Jennifer Lopez
- Glad You Came - The Wanted
- State of Grace - Taylor Swift
- You're So Beautiful (90s Version) - Empire Cast feat. Terrence Howard
- Why Don't We Fall in Love - Amerie
- I Found - Amber Run
The image gallery for Landi may be viewed here.