“Her Darkest Secret”
Season 1, Episode 13
October 22, 2015
Her Darkest Secret is the thirteenth episode of W.I.T.s Academy.
- Daniela Nieves as Andi Cruz
- Julia Antonelli as Jessie Novoa
- Jailen Bates as Ben Davis
- Kennedy Slocum as Ruby Webber
- Meg Crosbie as Emily Prescott
- Timothy Colombos as Ethan Prescott
- Ryan Cargill as Luke Archer
- Lidya Jewett as Gracie Walker
- Andrew Ortega as Sean De Soto
- Tyler Perez as Cameron Masters
- Jazzy Williams as Kim Sanders
- Todd Allen Durkin as Agamemnon
- Michael St. Pierre as Leopold Archer
- Andrea Canny as Malas Manos
- Erin Whitaker as Sienna
- Peter Dager as Harris
- Paola Andino as Emma Alonso
- Coach Foiler takes Andi's amulet.
- Agamemnon switched the WITs back to their original teams before the shiel trials.
- Emily tells Ruby what happened the day earlier, and that she threw out the tree sap.
- Andi enlists in Leo's help to take down Foiler and recover her amulet.
- Luke sadly tells his uncle that he and Andi are no longer friends, or anything more.
- Emily tells Ruby about when she first found the room where the roots of the Dyad Tree.
- Ethan begins to feel left out of the group as Ruby and Emily are secretive about the tree sap.
- Leo, Agamemnon, and Andi think that the Dyad Tree's sickness and injury is due to Ms. Foiler.
- The Dyad Tree begins to wither away, after Ruby refills her jar.
- At the end of the episode, Emma makes a cameo, when she comes to Andi, saying that she's in danger and that she needs help.
- This marks the return of Emma Alonso. Although, she only makes a cameo, at the end of the episode.
|Leo (following tracking device): Foiler's on the move. She tele-transported.|
|Agamemnon: She's on the run?|
|Leo: No, just outside of the academy. Maybe this is where she hides her loot. Wait *checks device* I lost her signal. Something's blocking it.|
|Cameron (worried): What if she's on to us? She's probably getting some kind of Doomsday device out of her hideout to destroy the academy! *Leo and Aggie give him funny looks* I uh, confiscated a Captain El Capitan comic from Jessie; they're pretty scary.|
|Ethan (after casting spell): Don't you think it's kind of weird that we have to go up against Andi? She's pretty cool.|
|Emily (not amused): Really? *casts spell* First Jessie now Andi? Why don't you just switch teams? *casts a spell and her magic fades*|
|Ethan (concerned): What just happened? Why don't you have any magic?|
|Emily (nervously): I do, it's just I put too much into the last spell. You know, like when the Captain fires his phaser before it's fully recharged?|
|Ethan (upset): Seriously Em? *puts hands on hips*|
|Emily (scared he knows she's lying): What?|
|Ethan: The captain doesn't use a phaser, he has ninja stars, duh!|
|Andi (walking with Leo to Stone Gardens): This is kinda exciting. We're like a buddy cop movie, you know? Like I'm the super-cool agent and you're the sidekick.|
|Leo (looking at her sternly): I'm the sidekick?|
|Andi: Hello? I am so not sidekick material.|
|Leo: These are the right coordinates. This is where I lost her signal. Look for a trap door. *He finds it and opens it, showing a vortex of some kind*|
|Andi: Whoa! How did you do that?|
|Leo: Sharp instincts combined with years of training. *Andi gives him a look* Alright, I got lucky.|
|Andi: Well we have the hurry. The shield trials start in like 30 minutes.|
|Leo (stopping her from running it): Whoa whoa, I run point on this operation. Stay behind me.|
|Andi (after he walks away): He is so fired as my sidekick.|
|Emily (to Ruby, about Andi and Leo): Do you think they'll come back?|
|Ruby: You heard what they said, they have to take Foiler back before she gets her powers "unmuffled." How did you discover this place?|
|Emily: It was out first week here. Ethan and I were playing hide and seek. I tried to climb one of the stone murals when- *sees Ruby take out a jar* What are you doing?|
|Ruby: Making sure we never have another power outage.|
|Emily (stressing): Ruby, don't take too much; you don't need it. You can always come back. Please!|
|Ruby: Now that Andi and Mr. Archer know about this place, no way! I will never run out of power again.|
The image gallery for Her Darkest Secret may be viewed here.