Em (by Ethan)
Almost Powerless Witch in Training
Ethan Prescott (Twin Brother/Teammate)
Emily Prescott was a main character in W.I.T.s Academy.
She was portrayed by Meg Crosbie.
Emily has straight blonde hair and blue eyes.
Emily was raised to be a natural leader, unlike her brother, Ethan. Strong-willed and stubborn, she is determined to succeed at the Academy, even if her powers are weak. Emily will do whatever it takes to make herself stronger with or without the Dyad Tree, no matter the consequences.
Emily says that Ethan always has her back as her twin brother. She seems to get jealous when he boasts about how cool Jessie and Andi are, and asks why doesn't he switch teams. In Wonky Andi, she finally opens up to him about using the sap from the Dyad tree to make her powers stronger.
Former Guardian/Former Teammate
Ruby and Emily magic (there sap) was shared from The Dyad Tree. Emily took some of Ruby's sap to duel with Jessie. Ruby took the sap away from Emily. In the series finale, It Must Be Magic, Ruby protects her and Ethan (after being a terrible guardian) when she says Emily and Ethan didn't know about her sap so they wouldn't be expelled.
Jessie is an enemy of Emily's. Emily is jealous of Ethan spending more time with Jessie than her. They later have a magic duel.
Powers and Abilities
- Remote Teleportation - Emily helped teletransport Ethan to the roots of the Dyad Tree.
- Transformation - Emily, along with Ethan transformed food and drinks to convince students Andi is a jinx.
- Conjuration - Emily conjured confetti.
- She knows how to read the ancient language of the Magic Realm.
- She wants to grow her powers
- Her magic is gold.
- She and Jessie have a magic fight.
- Her powers are weaker than she says they are without the Dyad Tree. She's strong with the Dyad Tree but the truth is without the Dyad Tree she is so weak that she can barely cast spells.
- She knows how to speak Latin.
- Her powers grow in the episode, It Must Be Magic, after she opened the bottle.
The image gallery for Emily Prescott may be viewed here.